Friday, September 14, 2012

Worries from home and mild concussions

First off - it wasn't me.

Next thing on the list.

As some of you may know, there have been some recent events in the Middle East that have lead to protests as a result of an inappropriate movie made by a Coptic Christian defaming Muhammed in a very bad way. Lest you be worried - don't be too worried. JUC is doing a great job in keeping us away from trouble areas, and they are keeping us safe.

Don't worry too much. ;)

The thing about concussions... So Ultimate Frisbee is .... extremely ultimate here at JUC. Last week I scraped up my leg pretty decently.

 And this week, my friend Nate got socked in the jaw by a rouge elbow and probably has a mild concussion. Other than some neck pain from the supposed whiplash we think he got when he was socked, he is doing well, but I think he could use some extra prayer tonight. Tomorrow we have a pretty intense field study, and all of us need to be near the top of our game.

Here's some random pictures. I'm sorry I've been so lazy. I really do plan to write posts on all the field studies and upload pictures, but it feels like such a hassle because I have to go through and weed out the bad pictures and stuff. Bleh. Sorry again. For those on Facebook, most of them are up. For those who are not on Facebook... comment and tell me to get on uploading them to this blog. :D

Ashley and I being silly at the Herodium

Proof I was there! :D

Taken at Ramat Rachel. I was walking along and noticed
Nate's silhouette, and it looked cool, so I took a picture.

Right after I took a picture of Nate, I told Faith to do the same thing.
The thing you don't see in this picture is that while I was trying to
zoom in on Faith, Nate had walked away from the clearing and stood
right in front of me to take the same picture of Faith. Pretty funny.
So yes! Don't worry about me, pray for everyone going on the field study tomorrow, especially Nate, and comment if you want pictures HERE. :D

1 comment: