Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happenings

We had another field study on Sunday. It was loads of fun, and I took a ton of pictures. Haven't had time yet to format the pictures into a smaller size and write up what we did and when.

We did Hezekiah's tunnel! I took a LOT of pictures of that. So get excited. :D

Today I have Hebrew and then this afternoon I'm going to check out a volunteer opportunity with some people before coming back for class, half an hour to shove dinner down my throat, and then class until 9.

Last night I worked in the library for about 2 hours to closing, typing up data entries of books and dusting shelves. Fun stuff. Tired, though.

In other news, my back is doing much better now. I think that it was a result of my muscles protesting all the activity. But.... it's all good now. I'll get stronger as we do more and more, and build up endurance. It'll be great. :)

Until later...
Shalom,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment